2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, June 21, 2015

A talk in church

A day I thought would never come, Nolen was asked to give a talk in church today. We practiced ahead of time and went over what would happen. Nolen did not want me to whisper in his ear. He was nervous to actually speak in the microphone until I spoke first. He repeated after me for the most part, then shook his hair around and said, "my hair is too fluffy!" So adorable. 
I try to take it one day at a time; however, I still worry a lot about Nolen's future. This is one step toward relating with his peers. 

In other news, Edward is silly. 

Ps: I found out I am still cancer free. Phew!!!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Yay for you both!!! :)