Today is my 36th birthday!
I am so happy.
I have not been this happy in my adult life.
I remember the amazing times I had as a child and a teen. It was so fun to laugh with my best friends about anything and everything. I have finally found my way back to a mature state of happiness. It is a different kind of happy.
This last year I learned a lot about myself and the relationships I want in my life. I have found deep meaningful relationships that I want to treasure always. I have spent quality time with the people I love. I make memories with the friends and family that matter the most to me. I am so grateful to the people in my life that take time away from their priorities to spend quality time with me.
I worked incredibly hard to lose weight and love myself this year. It has been a major learning curve, but worth all the effort. I am back to my old ways of waking up early to exercise and that has made a huge difference in my life. I don't have to sacrifice time with my family just so I can exercise.
I am truly loving life.
Here is to a great year!!







No comments:
Post a Comment