2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

No smoke. Just noise!

Imagine the worst way to wake up. Well this morning, after not going to bed until 1:00 AM, I was awoken by the smoke detectors screaming through the house.  I grabbed my glasses and sprinted downstairs to find the fire. 
There was no fire. 
I then heard my boys screaming up stairs. I yelled to them that it was ok and there was no fire. I, then started opening every window and door to let the air out of the house. We have lived in this house since 2012. Every so often the smoke detectors will go off without any reason. The smoke detectors rang in our ears for 30 minutes before finally stopping. 
One of the worst ways to wake up from a deep sleep! 
At least I know what my boys would do if there was a fire. They would scream and stand at the top of the stairs frozen. 
Happy Wednesday! 

No comments: