We ended our school year with a bang.
School doesn't get out until Friday, but we are not going back. Usually, the last week of school is filled with fun activities. This year, the school did virtually nothing cool. Our annual family vacation starts on Friday, so we decided to end our school year early. Edward got in huge trouble on Wednesday at school just for saying the word, "bang"! I was so furious. The school kept him after for 30 minutes telling him he did something wrong when he was just reading a comic book. We were so annoyed. Anyhow, needless today, the last day of school was not great. Our cousins came today, so we are back to happy days! No more school until August!
Oh, I finally got their class photos. What a frustrating year of school for both kids. I might just home school next year.











No comments:
Post a Comment