Today, my sweet baby turns 9!
I love this sweet boy so much.
He loves running, swimming, and biking.
He loves roblox and minecraft.
He is just now getting into youtube.
He loves laughing.
He is loud.
Really loud!
He loves being silly.
He loves to make other people laugh.
He is truly a class clown.
Nolen would rather make people laugh than do anything else!
He is loving.
He loves and admires his older brother.
They are truly best friends.
Nolen loves animals.
He loves babies.
He wants to have 10 babies when he grows up.
He wants to have lots of animals, but mostly because they are so cute!
Nolen is the sweetest boy on this planet. He is nice to everyone he meets.
He would never bully someone or be mean to someone.
He knows he is different and tries so hard to just normal.
Most people he meets have no idea he has autism.
This boy works hard.
I love him.
I am so lucky to be his mother.
I love you, Nolen Barnes!
Happy Birthday!





























No comments:
Post a Comment