2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

April Fools!

It's all a joke.
This whole covid-19.
It's a joke, right?
Ugh.  
I am about to break.  I've had it.  
Most of my students are staying home.  
I'm so sad.  
I teach because I love it.
What saved me last year during the government shutdown is not an option during the corona virus.
It's sad. 
I miss my students.
I miss running with 8 year olds who are faster than me.
I miss going to the gym.
I miss swimming.
I miss doing the things I choose to do.
I miss my normal.
It's not a joke. 
It's real. 
Stephen is off work for 10 days.  
Flights are less.
States are shut down.
Businesses will go bankrupt.
This will pass, but today, I am allowing the depression to creep in.
My kids are sad. 
Very sad.
We have fasted.
We have prayed.
We do what is right.
Now we wait.
Just wait it all out.

Cherry blossoms for a brighter June to come.  We will eat these cherries and delight in the summer time.  If this is our new normal, we will adjust.  We have our home.  We have our family.  We have our love for each other.  Cheer up.

No comments: