Oh my, how time has changed so many things. Tempers run high with every person. We are sick. We are tired. We are sick and tired of being told what to do. I am surprised the people of the United States have stayed quiet for so long. Quarantine is wearing on every single person.
I realize now that I would not have survived in a concentration camp, or in prison, or trapped in someones home as a kidnapped prisoner.
No, I wouldn't make it.
I would have to get out. I find it hard to just wait. Just sit here and wait.
I do not like the world to pass me by while I just sit here.
So, what have we been doing?
Well, the same as usual. Zoom lessons. Biking. Running. Playing family games.
We are trying to understand each other, but there are things we completely disagree on. There was a time I drank all the koolaide. There was a time when I would have just trusted what others said to be true. Now, I do not.
The boys are really starting to suffer. The miss their friends. They miss doing all the things we did before COVID-19. There is hope that a vaccine will change things and we can get back to life as usual; however, I am extremely skeptical. A vaccine requires trust. We are really loosing trust in our government right now.












No comments:
Post a Comment