2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

A Covid-19 Piano Recital

 Well this year is going as planned at all. 

That's the understatement of the year.  However, the show must go on.  I asked all of my students to come to their lessons prepared to be recorded so I could put together a video recital.  YUCK!  But it worked.  No, hardly any of my students watched the full video, but at least they felt like they performed.  

The full video is posted on YouTube but here I'll just share my boys videos.  I am super proud of Edward for choosing a difficult song and learning it!  Nolen has made so much progress on the cello.  It is incredible to see them grow in music!


 

No comments: