2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Fifteen Years of a Blissful Marraige

 Fifteen years.


 

It's been fifteen years.

I really CAN NOT believe I got married to the man of my dreams fifteen years ago.  I just love him.  He is my everything.  I am truly the Lucky One!

We spent the week in Las Vegas with Craig, Blair, Kendra, and Michael.  This year, Vegas was different.  The trip was different.  It was still fun, but not as fun as it has been in the past.  That might have been my own experience.  I felt as if things were just so/so.  We spent the week relaxing and shopping.  No spa day.  No pool day.  Just different.  

We ate dinner at a few great places but the most memorable was for our anniversary dinner at the Wynn.  We ordered Wagu stake that was $100 an ounce!  It was delicious.  Not sure I would ever order it again, but it was fun to try it.  We didn't get to see any real shows because Vegas is still so closed down, but we did see Jabawaqueez on Sunday night.  Wow, it was awful.  It was painful to watch.  It was like watching a rehearsal.  

This week we also celebrated Craig's 38th birthday.  I just love eggo!  He makes me so happy.  I am so glad to have such fun siblings.  They are always up for a good time.  Next year, things will be better and I am sure Vegas will be more fun.  We stayed at our usual favorite hotel, the Bellagio, in the double pent house suite.  We had amazing views and loads of delicious food.
























































No comments: