I have often thought that time was infinite. That I had more time than I could ever use. Such an untrue thought. Our time is short. Time is funny. It moves fast and slow all at the the same time. Today, I try to capture time in photos.
Craig and Blair came for a weekend visit. We took a little hike down to the river near my house and played some games. Oh how I wish they would live close to us. I love spending time with them.The boys and I took our last trip of the summer to the wibit in Santa Rosa, NM. We had a fun morning and stayed just long enough to laugh with friends then headed back just after lunch.
Our first week of home school was a success. We had friends over and went right out to the river to swim and get muddy. A perfect way to spend a day.
Edward has started mountain bike club with the Goatheads team here in Albuquerque. It is so fun! I have started ridding with them on Thursday's and have learned a lot already. I do not have a lot of confidence in my riding.
Nolen has started cross country with Cougar Track Club again. This is our fifth cross country season. I am really hoping to see Nolen grow as an athlete and find some new friends to connect with while running.
After a lot of searching, I found the perfect cabinets to put in our living room! We ordered them from Lowes for nearly half the price of many other places. The cabinets came two weeks later and we got to work, putting them in and adding a wood countertop. I think they turned out better than I could have imagined. I still have two things left to do in order to finish the project, but I am so happy with how they turned out. They are 12 inches deep and 42 inches high. I decided to put them wall to wall in order to maximize the unused space in the house.
I am so grateful my dad and Stephen were willing to help out and get this project out of the boxes and on to the walls.




















No comments:
Post a Comment