Sixteen years!
How has sixteen years gone by so quickly? I feel like it was fast and slow all at the same time. I am more in love today than I was on our wedding day. I did not think that was possible sixteen years ago. Stephen is my everything. We have taken the time to get to know one another, understand one another, and love the way the other person needs/wants to be loved.
It has taken me a long time to understand myself and how to be an adult in a relationship. It isn't easy admitting I was completely immature many times in the beginning of our relationship. Stephen has been incredibly patient with me. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. He loves to have his space and I now know that by giving him the space he needs, he is better adept to love me the way I need to be loved. I love him.
We spent the day together. Nothing big. We had brunch at Los Poblanos Farm and then gave each other massages. It was a simple day. Just what we needed.




No comments:
Post a Comment