2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas Season Fun

 Well this whole week didn't quite go the way I had planned because we have all been sick.  I have had the worst sore throat of my life. A few weeks ago, I submitted a song to the missionaries for their facebook page.  They got back to me right before Christmas.  I sang, "The First Noel" and did the best I could manage.  










 

I took the boys ice skating so that we could try to do some fun things for the holiday season, but we all felt a little sick.  I coughed the entire time.  The boys did have fun hanging out with their friends and actually got a bit better at ice skating.  Oh, and I got better, too!

My older sister, Sharla and her fiance, John drove here Friday night to spend Christmas with us, but she woke up sick and tested positive for covid!  I just couldn't believe it!  We did hang out but she headed back early so that she didn't get my mom sick. 







No comments: