2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Monday, June 5, 2023

Family Vacation 2023

 This year, we had to make some changes to our plans for our annual family vacation.  My mom has been battling cancer for the last five months and it just didn't seem feasible to travel to Costa Rica with out her.  We all decided to gather together for Memorial Day here in Albuquerque.  Craig, Blair, and I planned some activities and all the meals.  We worked hard to make sure everyone had somewhere to stay and picked up chairs and tables from the church so we could eat together at my house. 

It was a little chaotic but it was fun.  I am so glad that we work hard to get everyone together year after year despite the challenges we have faced as a family.  All of us are changing and growing and I know it is a sacrifice for families to travel and take time off work.  I am so glad that they did.  I think, moving forward, I will plan on just spending a long weekend with my family.  No more week trips because we are not in a place where we can get along for more than three days! HA!  Either way, we had a good time, played games, ate meals together, and I forced everyone to take a photo with my mom.




























 


















No comments: