Halloween this year was EPIC! We had such a fun time dressing up and hanging out with family. We worked hard on our trunk or treat idea and I didn't take a single photo of our epic trunk. Stephen and I dressed up as Eric and Ariel from The Little Mermaid while the boys dressed as a tank and a demon. For our trunk or treat game we had a penny dropped in water into a cup. It was actually super easy and most kids got a full size candy bar. Stephen helped so much and made the night amazing.
For Halloween we headed over to Craig and Blair's house and had dinner
then helped hand out candy. Edward wasn't feeling well, so he stayed
home and handed out candy at home. Nolen trick or treated Craig and
Blair's neighborhood and came away with a ton of candy. I love
Halloween and dressing up. I am so grateful my kids still love
celebrating with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment