This year has been such a good year. I have learned so much about myself this year. I have made it a goal to attend the temple every single month at least once, read my scriptures every single day, and to try to learn more Spanish. All of these goals have been met so far this year. I have loved my 40's. It is so incredible to spend my life with the people I truly care about. I have been blessed beyond measure. I love my life. I spent my day just lounging around. I ran 4.3 miles to celebrate this earthly milestone. Stephen really did take care of me. He loves me. I love him. I am so glad we found each other in this life time. I truly count myself lucky to have found someone so amazing in my life.
Friday, June 28, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment