The boys are currently at FSY this week and I doubt that I will get any stories or photos; so I will have to just be happy with some text messages from them. So far, they hate it. Nolen did say he likes the food and the dance wasn't as bad as he thought. Edward wants me to drive over and pick him up today. Last week, Nolen had his last water polo game and Stephen was able to come watch! I went to a concert with my friend Spencer and had a blast! I am sad that summer is coming to an end. I need to live in an endless summer! I made home made granola and ice cream, went on bike rides with Mary, and organized the game closet. I also cleaned the entire office. It needed a really good cleaning. It was in bad shape after 3 years of boys just being boys.
Thursday, July 25, 2024
Last Waterpolo Game and a concert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment