2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Thursday, January 30, 2025

Boring but good

 This month has been extremely boring but just what I needed after a crazy few months. I needed a good break. I rearranged my piano schedule and that has helped make my life less chaotic. I now will only teach Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. This gives me four days in a row off. This has been much more relaxing. Ah! 

Amanda and Logan came for a visit a few weeks ago. We hung out and went shopping. Edward and Logan have changed so their friendship has moved apart a bit. They have grown into different boys which is good for both of them. 

I wish I had more to say about January, but I don’t. It has been quiet with very little excitement. I think this was just what we needed. 

No comments: