2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Monday, March 17, 2025

19 years together!

 


19 years! We have been married for 19 years. In some ways time has moved slowly and in other ways time has blinked by quickly. I have lived so many beautiful moments with Stephen Barnes, my love. He is my everything. He lights up my world. I adore him. I do not ever want to be without him. He brings me so much joy. I don’t have the vocabulary to fully express how much I love him. 

Today, Stephen was up before me because his whole life changed a year ago when he started going through some major health challenges. He now sleeps when I sleep and is usually up before me. He went to the PT doc then was home by the time I went to get groceries at 8:00. I have been ordering my groceries online for the last year and it is delightful! After we put away the food, I lifted some weights then went for a four mile speed work run. I jumped in the shower then headed to brunch with Stephen at our favorite place, Los Poblanos Farm! Yummy! I had the blue corn pancakes and we did a tasting of the gin that is made at the farm. It was gross. 

After brunch, I finished a book and took a nap while I made focaccia bread for Craig’s birthday tomorrow. We have been trying to make sourdough weekly and this is another adventure.  We took the dog on a walk then went to see a weird movie called Micky Barnes. If you’re reading this, maybe skip the movie. Ha! All in all it was a delightful day! Happy anniversary to us! 








No comments: