2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Thursday, June 11, 2026

Denver for Photos!

 After I left Denver, Melanie thought about having her girls senior photos taken and asked me to do it.  I found the perfect weekend that just happened to be right after my South Dakota trip.  I was home only on Saturday before I packed back up and left at 3:45 AM to fly to Denver.  This is really the most I have ever flown in my life. I have 13 flights so far this year and have 4 more flights scheduled.  I landed in Denver at 7:30 AM and went to church with Melanie.  It was a good sacrament and Sunday school lesson, and then we went home and took a nap.  Later that day we went up to the mountains to take photos of both Hattie and Anna!  It was so gorgeous.  Her girls are just absolutely stunning.  We had so much fun posing and taking photos.  

Monday we took it nice and slow.  We ran some errands, Melanie took a nap and I ran and then we lifted some weights before we took more photos of Hattie in downtown Longmont.  It was such a fast fun trip.  I was so glad to be home on Tuesday!  I need some slow days before I leave for my next trip with Melanie on Saturday.  Blair surprised me with a Botox appointment, so when I landed I went and got botox.  It was crazy!  $175 for just botox between my eyes.  HA!  I worked all day Tuesday and started editing photos so I could have them done before I leave.











 

No comments: