To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.
Hey so wonderful to hear from you.. it looks like you are doing great. Az is the same but life is good. Your little one is just perfect... how are you and stephen doing? where you living at last time I talked with you I thought that you were in Gilbert. anyway keep in touch..take care
Julie Julie Julie!!!!!!! Sorry about all the drama. It started as a tiff between me and Craig and somehow he involved you and the vacation. Hope we didn't ruin your weekend. We ARE looking forward to the trip, and Craig knows he WILL help out if you need us :)
6 comments:
Yes Jules, I do believe that is a giggle! Isn't it the most wonderful sound ever??
YEA for giggles!! I really hope he doesn't barf on you! :)
I love giggling workout equipment! Plus, its get heavier as time goes on. You just have to keep up.
I cant get the video to play! BOOO!!! But I love the fan shot, very dramatic :)
Hey so wonderful to hear from you.. it looks like you are doing great. Az is the same but life is good. Your little one is just perfect... how are you and stephen doing? where you living at last time I talked with you I thought that you were in Gilbert. anyway keep in touch..take care
Julie Julie Julie!!!!!!! Sorry about all the drama. It started as a tiff between me and Craig and somehow he involved you and the vacation. Hope we didn't ruin your weekend. We ARE looking forward to the trip, and Craig knows he WILL help out if you need us :)
Post a Comment