2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Embudo Trail


Edward and I have taken to hiking for the summer. I love it because he sleeps most of the time and he loves it because I am holding him the whole time. So far, a win-win situation. Here are a few pic's I took while on the trail.





I just love this face!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that face too!

Micah and Melinda said...

thats awesome! You need a hiking backpack now!

Lindsey and Brett said...

Doesn't that baby pack thing hurt your shoulders at all? Anytime I carry stuff for too long like that I get a horrible headache...

I can't believe how big he's getting already!

Team Skousen said...

I love this win- win situation you have going. Very nice!

Paul and Aliisa said...

What a cute little man! That's great that you can go on hikes and tote him around!

Shanan and Danica said...

ahh those are great. Danica never really got into those packs--she isn't much of a cuddler, she wants to be up and about and watching everything. :)

Rob N Amy said...

Hiking sounds like so much fun. It is just too dang hot here. It will have to wait till winter.

Own the Things That Own You: Healing Childhood Trauma said...

Aww Julie you are such a wonderful mother!!!! Your a natural! You have no idea how much good your doing for your little boy. By taking him on runs and hikes your building up his tolerance. He is going to be a very strong little guy! Kuddo's! Your a success mom and you are doing everything perfectly! Now bring him in for a visit, were not that dangerous!