2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Golden Birthday TO ME!


Stephen and I truly celebrated in style for my "golden" birthday. 28 on the 28Th! We went out to eat to celebrate both of our birthdays (Stephens is in two weeks) at a fancy restaurant at the Hyatt. Stephen won a coupon to the Santa Ana Cafe and let me tell you, WOW!! It was GREAT and expensive. Good thing we had our coupon. Stephen bought me a cake and a massage; Edward got me a gift certificate to my favorite store, BANANA Republic!! YEAH! Good times are in my future!!

Hope everyone had a great Sunday!

4 comments:

Team Skousen said...

Yes, this looks very yummy! Happy birthday to you both. We wish we could come visit and have one great bday bash!

Paul and Aliisa said...

Happy Golden Birthday! Edward is growing amazingly!

Heidi said...

Lucky you! My Golden Birthday was when I turned 1!!! LOL!

Lindsey and Brett said...

It looks like a great birthday :) Mine was supposed to be spent going to Disneyland for free this year, but now I don't know about that since I'll be huge...