Saturday we drove to the Wild Animal Park in northern San Deigo then went to the San Diego Zoo. Edward slept through most of the parks but I am sure he will look back on the photos and see he had a great time.



Stephen and I had a great time playing "Ticket to Ride" and beating everyone in the family. Stephen was declared the champion of "Ticket to Ride" and Landon was declared the champion of Bunco.
We drove the long 14 hour drive home with a crying baby and are finally settling back into our routine. While we were in Kingman we got to visit Veronica and Roper's new baby, Cash. He is so tiny. It is hard to believe Edward was that small 4 months ago. 
4 comments:
Hahah that last picture...Edward is just chillin. He is just too cute!!! San Deigo was a BLAST! Craig and I are ready to plan the next big Skousen adventure. It is so hard getting back into routine after all of that relaxing! Hey isn't that little peanut 4 months old soon??? WHOA time flies :)
Edward is so cute. I just love family vacations. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
That looks like quite an adventure. :)
Oh, I love Ticket to Ride! Very fun. :-)
I remember taking the kids to Grand Canyon Caverns -- I love caves. Edward looks huge next to newborn Cash!
Post a Comment