"Choose your Love, Love your choice" Monson
darling just darling
Julie he is a little doll!
Awww... Such great pictures! What a cutie pie
I love his little curl!
OH EDWARD! I just want to pinch your cheeks and feed you mushy pears all day long like we did last weekend! I cannot believe how HUGE he has gotten since we saw him at 4 months. How crazy!See you guys in 1 week! I can't wait to play with the little monkey!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
darling just darling
Julie he is a little doll!
Awww... Such great pictures! What a cutie pie
I love his little curl!
OH EDWARD! I just want to pinch your cheeks and feed you mushy pears all day long like we did last weekend!
I cannot believe how HUGE he has gotten since we saw him at 4 months. How crazy!
See you guys in 1 week! I can't wait to play with the little monkey!
Post a Comment