Last Thursday, Sharla drove through Albuquerque on her way to Kingman. She was in need of a travel companion so Edward and I jumped in the old diesel truck.
Yippee, ROAD TRIP!
The drive to Kingman only took 7 hours. However, coming home took about 8 and a half hours. Little did we know that Craig and Blair's car goes about 5 miles slower than the speedometer reads. (side note: Sharla ALWAYS drives EXACTLY the speed limit) In other words we drove between 65 and 70 on the I-40 back to Albuquerque.
The drive to Kingman only took 7 hours. However, coming home took about 8 and a half hours. Little did we know that Craig and Blair's car goes about 5 miles slower than the speedometer reads. (side note: Sharla ALWAYS drives EXACTLY the speed limit) In other words we drove between 65 and 70 on the I-40 back to Albuquerque.
While we were in Kingman, Edward was fortunate enough to hang out with his best friend, Cash. Also, Grandma bought Edward a new car seat so that maybe, just maybe, he will love to ride in the car on very long car rides.
Edward and Cash hung out ALL day one of the four days we were in town. While babbling to one another, Veronica and I decided to spike their hair and take a picture. Yes, Cash has a TON of hair... Edward, not so much.
Edward learned how to use the walker at my parents home and guess what? He wants to walk EVERYWHERE now!!
4 comments:
That's so awesome that you and Veronica still keep in touch, and now the boys can be friends, too!! Very neat!
A new carseat will make all the difference. Hayden was so bad in the car until we transfered him to an upright carseat and now he does much better.
I TOTALLY forgot to warn you guys about the speedometer. Hahahah...so sorry! You should tell Sharla to go 5 over at all times and she should be okay. At least it was under, not over right? Or else you guys would have been pulled over. OH WAIT! haha
I was more worried about the MESS inside the car. Sorry again. Edward will be walking before you know it!
Post a Comment