2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Bath time

You can never have enough Edward, right?

Usually, Stephen gives Edward his weekly bath, but Edward was feeling a bit sick last week (double ear infection) so I gave him a comforting warm bath and decided to snap a few pictures. OH BOY is he CUTE!!!

Also, if you haven't checked out the post below, DO IT and write a comment. I extended the deadline because, apparently, all my blogging friends are shy or busy. SO write something short and you could be a winner!!!!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Team Skousen said...

WHOA! I have never seen him with his hair different! He looks like a different baby! Cute!

I tried to look at those sites and they didn't work?

Anonymous said...

Hey Cutie, you are sure a happy bubble baby,
Pattie Skousen

Paul and Aliisa said...

Is he a red-head or is that the lighting? My oh my he is a cutie though. Eyes and coloring are definately Julie, but I do see his daddy in him as well! By the way, Texas is a no go. The seller pulled out of the deal last minute :( So we are back to square one. Urgh!

M&M Kanet said...

He is a real cutie! I love bathtime photos.
That is so fun that you got to be in your musical. You look great julie!