2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

GIVEAWAY!!


A unique opportunity for one of my lucky readers from http://www.csnbaby.com

You have three chances to enter.

1.) Post a comment to this blog about csnbaby.com, http://www.toysandgamesonline.com, http://www.cookware.com, or http://www.diningroomfurniture.com
2.) Add a link to a post in your blog to one of the four websites above mentioned
3.) Do both 1 and 2 to double your chances to win!

The winner will be chosen Tuesday, December 15th, 2009. The winner will receive a gift valued at $35.00 from one of the above named websites!!


Also, check out Crib-bedding
Happy Posting!!!
*If the website link doesn't work, feel free to copy and paste it in to your web browser.

5 comments:

Team Skousen said...

those websites don't work! eeeekkkk

Christine said...

They are giving us 10 days off, but with the 16 hr drive, that leaves us 6 days to be there. But it is still more vacation than we have had in the last year, so we are taking it!

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

Hmmm... sometimes the feed is slow on some of the blogs I follow. I didn't even see this post until now! I totally want in on the drawing! Its the first I've hears of csnbaby, but it looks neat!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! He is the cutest little guy I have seen in a long time. He should surely win!

Christine said...

Very cute stuff!