2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

First Party


He cried, to say the least. I did get one picture of him smiling while we were singing... then the next picture is of him crying. He cried until I put him to bed at 7. Oh well. I got him some more zip up Jammies and Stephen got him some plastic cars and an airplane. My parents sent a box of goodies but the mail man didn't want to put it in her car so I didn't get to pick it up until Saturday. (Edward will never know). They got him some more zip up jammies and a cute top that counts to four and sings songs. Edward also got a few cards in the mail. I am so grateful for my family and for my friends, if only we could be together on memorable days.

6 comments:

Team Skousen said...

He has SO much hair now! Awww. cute. We wish we could have been there to celebrate!

Heidi said...

Love that smile!!! :) My first born cried on his first birthday, too...I don't know why they do that. Maybe they just feel overwhelmed...

Micah and Melinda said...

For Mason's first B-day we rented a house on the beach and decided we would claim that was his gift from us... I'm w/ you he will never remember who was there or not and if the gifts got there in time or not!

He is so big and such a cutie!! Happy Birthday little man!

Michael and Kendra Taylor said...

Wish I could be there. Give him a hug for me ^_^

Anonymous said...

What a cutie, he is such a sweet young man. I love the drools!!! Glad he liked the top. You had one that you would pull up the handle on the top and just push and it would go around and around and around. You would play with it for a long time.
Love you
mom

The Armijo Family said...

what a sweet little boy!