2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

A birthday trip

My Mom rode the train from Kingman, Arizona to our beautiful town here in Albuquerque.  It took her 9 L O N G hours.  It was totally worth having her here.  She spent her 59th birthday with us. 




We took her to McCall's pumpkin patch in Moriarty.  As you can tell by the pictures, we had a blast.  We are trying to make this an annual trip. 









This is Nolen setting up for his first, EVER, drink of Soda!!



YUM!


I love my Mom so much and I am so glad she wanted to spend her birthday with us.  She is amazing.  I hope I can be just like her someday!
Thanks, Mom, for the awesome weekend.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Looks like ya'll had a blast! You look beautiful, by the way!!!!