I took a drive to Kingman to end the summer with a bang. Driving by myself isn't "so" hard anymore. I just listen to an audio book and try really hard to ignore the boys. We had such a fun time playing with cousins and taking pictures of Sharla. We made quilts for the boys and even made a quilt for Sharla. I almost finished the quilt for my bed. My parents have so many little projects that needed to be done, so we helped out as much as possible. I am, always, grateful to my parents for their example and their love and support. They are the true superstars of my life.
Monday, September 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your photo shoot and I love that you take these trips by yourself. I think maybe one of these days Wes and I are going to take a trip of our own somewhere fun like Florida or Pennsylvania. I haven't committed yet, but I really want to. You will be my inspiration :)
Post a Comment