2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pinterest Photo Shoot

Last year I found this picture on Pinterest.
 
 
 
I loved it so much that I wanted to some how create it for my sister, Sharla.  She has been raising mustangs for the Mustang Makeover challenge and this looked like the perfect way to document her hard work.  While in Kingman this last week, we made a skirt (mostly my Mom) and then went out at 6 AM to capture the shot.  I think we got pretty close.












3 comments:

Andrea Landaker said...

Nice! I like the color one with the mesas in the background. :-)

Tiffany said...

So beautiful. I love horses too. They are such majestic animals.

Heidi said...

Those pictures are stunning!!! Great job, Jules!