Nolen loves to spin. He could spin like this all day if I didn't intervene. Nolen started spinning at around 21 months. Before that time he enjoyed spinning like every other child, occasionally.
Nolen enjoys music, so much though that he leaves our world and enters his own. He cries if the music stops or changes. It is nearly impossible to catch his attention when he is lost in the music.
Here Nolen is rocking and hugging his legs, shaking, and completely over stimulated by watching Thomas the train go around in a circle. Try to ignore Edward spitting at the end of the video.
I took this video right after my parents came for a visit and noticed Nolen was different. Notice, he doesn't respond to his name and flaps his hands while jumping constantly.
1 comment:
While he may have some things to work on, I see(and I know you do too) a handsome, happy, doted on little boy. I so wish I could see what was happening in his head while the music was playing- he was incredib
Post a Comment