2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

2 point 5

My sweet little Nolen is two and a half today.  I am so blessed to have this little man in my life.  Lately, I have taken to calling him, "Little Turkey" because he seems to get in to everything and make trouble.  Nolen is such a special spirit.  He has fire behind his eyes.  I love you my sweet turkey.
 
Nolen loves to jump!
Nolen loves to eat popsicles and watermelon.
He takes 2 hour naps and sleeps most of the night.  Only waking up once or twice a night now.
Nolen loves trains. He especially loves Thomas the train and building train tracks for Thomas to ride along.
Nolen eats cereal and milk for breakfast.  Gluten free pasta for lunch and some rice for dinner.
Nolen has started to try new foods.  Slowly but surely.
Nolen loves his brother.  They have started to play so well together. 
He will copy anything Edward does, including everything Edward says... even the bad stuff.
Nolen is a dare devil.  He will climb high and jump off anything. 
He is sweet.
He gives kisses and hugs on command.
He loves Jeep rides and the park.
Nolen is patient.
He is kind.  He is understanding.  He is loving.
 
Happy 1/2 birthday little turkey!















3 comments:

Sonya said...

Our mom used the nickname "turkey" with us while we were growing up. Because of that, I have called all of my kids "little turkeys" out of habit. :)

Nolen is such a stud-muffin!! I love his hair color and his beautiful eyes!! Happy half-birthday, Nolen!

Andrea Landaker said...

Great photos! We love Nolen! :-)

Heidi said...

I love the close ups of him! Great job, Jules!