2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Friday, June 27, 2014

Santa Fe opera week 1

This week has been a dream! I can not believe that I am a part of the Santa Fe opera this season. It is amazing!
The men's chorus and the stage director of Fidelio. The stage directors full time job is at Juliard! 
Stephen and I watching Don Pasquale. 
Sitting by the campus pool!
The view!
Watching Carmen with Marilyn Tyler. 
My BFF, Holly, at Carmen. 
Brilliant chorus master and rehearsal musical director. 
The view. 
Day one of livin' the dream! Seriously! I love this. I am so blessed. 






2 comments:

Paul and Aliisa said...

I'm so glad your talent gets to be enjoyed!! Congrats!

Heidi said...

Juliard?! Amazing!!!! So happy for you getting to experience all of this!