After 2 years in this house, it was time to do some much needed decorating. This house was basically move-in ready but there were a few things I wanted to change and make my own. First stop, the guest room. This room was "cabin" themed and adorable with all the right furniture; however, all that cute stuff was the previous owners. So, I had to sort of start from scratch.
Before
After
Nolen's room was plain white. It had a lot of patches and needed a real make-over. I was waiting until he slept in a big boy bed; however, that day is not coming any time soon. So it was time to paint and put up pictures. I went with the boat theme and think it worked out perfect!
Edward's room was already painted a cute color and just needed some pictures. He is in LOVE with cars, so it was only natural to go with vintage cars; although, he saw Nolen's room and said he wanted boats, too!
It took Amanda and I one week to get all of this done. I am so proud of her. She worked so hard and was able to finish painting and decorating much sooner than I expected! Now on to the loft and to finish decorating my room.
2 comments:
Great Job! I am in the middle (as we speak) of redoing Baelor's and Reina's room as well! We are moving Baelor into a big boy bed and decided to redo everything. The crazy thing is that I am making his room a boat theme too! We'll see how it turns out. Wish I could've helped you decorate. I love that kind of stuff :)
WOW, I love your decorating skills!!! Come do my house, please! ;)
Post a Comment