2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Thursday, October 17, 2019

It's About to get a Whole Lot Worse Before it gets Better!


It's official: 2019 is not my year.
I have bad luck.  
This is true.  
I have worked hard to change my luck over the last 20 years; however, this year it all caught up to me.  I just haven't been thinking clearly at all this year.  
I have recently made some mistakes when paying my bills.  I just can't get it right.  I am not paying attention.  I am trying to do too many things at once and I am doing non of them well.  
I hate having too many things on my plate because I can't seem to get them done correctly.  I reset my life in September but it has still been a rocky road.  
We bought a new car.  I had to make the first payment October 15th.  I thought I did.  Turns out, I didn't.  I used an account we closed at the beginning of the year to make the payment.  SO, I went on to make the payment again.  I transferred the money from the wrong account.  Now we don't have any money in our joint account.  
I am unsure what I am doing but I just can't get anything quite right.  I feel like quitting today.  I totally blew up at Stephen two nights ago.  I felt like he intentionally ignored me, but he didn't.  He was just living his normal life and I took it personally.  I wish I could get it together.  I don't know if this all has to do with this major hormone switch I am going through this year but I am going to blame it all on that event.  
I am finally losing the weight I gained but it has been a serious battle.  
This isn't the worst year of my life, but this has been a tough year.  I am hoping 2020 will just be a regular year.  We found out when our heater broke last March that they didn't replace the gas valve properly so we have to have it replaced AGAIN for another $380 dollars!  Yeah, you heard me correctly!
One step at a time.  I take this life one step at a time.  I just keep marching forward hoping that the next step I take isn't in a trap.  AND if it is a trap I have the tools to dig myself out.  Ugh.
I just wanted to record this mess so that when I have good times I will seriously rejoice.
This is me, pushing the reset button AGAIN!

No comments: