2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, January 25, 2020

A Few of my Favorite Things

I try to post a few of my favorite things every year.  I have missed a few years but I am back and better than ever.
After trying many things through out life, I like to compile a list of the things that I love and share them with my friends.

This hasn't changed in years.  I have tried other leggings and active wear over the years but Zyia is by far the very best.  They stay in place.  The end.
I ran a marathon in the the track shorts and did not get chafed at all!
I love it all.  Cute and comfortable.  I even buy Zyia for my husband.
If you are interested in trying Zyia you can message me and I can help you host a party to get FREE Zyia!!

2.  Arbonne 
I specifically love their make-up.
I love that none of their products have harsh chemicals AND they are not tested on animals.
The products are clean and after years of using garbage make-up I have changed every single product I use to a clean product.
If you want to test it out, I suggest the Ready in 5  make-up set.

This is 4 years and going strong for me with Tone it up.  I love their meal plans, I love their clean protein, and I love that I can buy it right away with out waiting weeks for it to arrive.  They sell a lot of their stuff at Target now and free shipping from Amazon. 
If you're interested, I can share one of their 5 day detox meal plans with you.  
Life changing!

4. The Library Overdrive system 
This is new.  I started using "libby" and "overdrive" last year and have loved it.  I have to admit that I really don't like reading.  It has taken years for me to learn to love reading books.  In an effort to read more and not stare at my phone, I have started listening to books on long bike rides.  I also listen to books in the car.  It is the best!  
I am slowly giving up Hulu and Netflix as they are such a HUGE waste of time and I hope I can gain intellect while listening to books and podcasts.  

This is a splurge.  If you have an extra $400 just laying around, GET THIS blow dryer!
I get complimented on my hair all the time because of this ONE thing I changed this year.  I still work hard to keep my hair curly, but seriously, this is a game changer.  Takes less time to dry my hair and I can almost always guarantee I will have a good hair day after using it. 

That's it.
I quit the instagram last year and I haven't looked back.  My life is so much better with out looking at all the "pretty people" on social media.  I love that my phone and ipad tell me my screen time so I can really gauge how much time I am spending looking at a screen.
I spend more time with my kids and I love it.
So, put down your phone, grab a board game and play a game with your family.  Maybe even invite some friends to play.  Best way to fight depression is to get active.

Happy Saturday!

No comments: