2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year!

2020

Happy 2020!

This year is already set up to be great.  I am so excited for what the new year will bring.
Goals for 2020
1. Love more
2. Be present
3. Pay off all debt
4. Stay healthy
5. Cherish the people I am blessed to spend my time with each day

To ring in the new year we played a fun game of charades! My parents were the funniest actors in the game.  Edward and Nolen chose some hard words for us to guess but it was hilarious to see everyone act them out.

We all stayed up until midnight then promptly went to sleep.  Well except for my sweet Nolen who ended up sleeping in my bed.  What a sweet boy.  I am going to miss the nights that he climbs in bed with me.


Happy New Year!

No comments: