2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Monday, October 31, 2022

Halloween

 We really celebrated Halloween at our ward trunk or treat this year.  We all dressed up and had fun playing games outside with the kids.  Stephen even had the night off from work, so he dressed up, too!  I made a corn hole game and handed out full size candy bars to the kids who could get the bean bag in the hole.  I thought it was a great challenge.  We gave tiny candy bars to the kids for trying.  Every year I try to come up with a fun way to challenge the kids and give them a huge reward.  Edward and Nolen are sort of starting to get a little too "grown up" for Halloween.  I hope I can keep them dressing up with me for seven more years.

I am becoming more and more nostalgic as time moves forward and seeing my children as teenagers is harder than I thought.  They grow up so fast.  I want to just capture every second of their lives and write all about it; however, they do not like photos at all.  Too bad for them.  I LOVE photography.  










No comments: