2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Sipapu

 I am so grateful my family loves to go run up a ski hill every year.  We love our time at Sipapu.  It is so fun to spend the weekend with each other in the mountains.  This year, we brought the dog.  Oh boy, what a challenge, but I am glad she came.  My parents were supposed to come but they were sick so they stayed home.  Stephen's leg was hurting so he only ran a few runs before he had to rest.  This weekend was tough but I know it will prepare me for the marathon.  Nolen had a blast with his friends.  I braved the water and put my knee in the water to freeze it with hopes of healing it from all the running.  












































No comments: