2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Monday, May 15, 2023

Twelve and a half

 Oh, how my heart can't take how quickly time passes. Things are so great with my sweet boys and I just want to bottle up every single moment.  Nolen celebrated his half birthday today!  It wasn't much of a celebration because I worked and we went to track practice, and then to dinner with my parents.  We played a new fun game of Uno and I made sure to capture a few photos of Nolen on his half birthday.  We usually go get a treat, but it was not in the cards for us.

Nolen has been working hard at track and math.  Both things he is quite good at and has wanted to improve.  He finished his school year with an 89% in math but really wanted a 90%.  I think that will happen next year when he does pre-algebra.  He is so determined to run a faster mile at track.  He ran a 6:31 at the last meet and was so happy.  He really impresses me with his ability to continue to work hard each and every day.













No comments: