2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Wednesday, May 15, 2024

13 and a half






 Today, my sweet Nolen is thirteen and a half. Which means he is half way to fourteen! I just can’t believe how grown up he is now. I used to worry about this time in his life and turns out, I worried for absolutely no reason. He is a wonderful boy. He is helpful and honest. He is kind and silly. He loves to make people laugh and his jokes crack me up. 

We didn’t do anything special today. I am so grateful for my sweet Nolen. I love him! He wants to be done running and I am finally ok with that. I haven’t wanted him to let running go but I realize that is my dream and not his. He is thinking about doing jiu jitsu and that seems like a necessary change of pace for our family. 

Happy half birthday, Nolen! 

No comments: