2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, August 31, 2024

August round up

 After we came home from Vegas, I got right down to business with my diet. So far things are going great. Edward got his drivers license this last week and is officially driving to school! I am so excited for him to have this new found freedom.   


My mom came to church this last week and sat in the back. She made it through sacrament meeting then headed home. She seems very content with her life and her pain level. 



Nolen started jiu jitsu this month and is loving it. I was a little hesitant to get him going because it is a very physical sport. Nolen is not very good with in your face combat but he is doing great. 

Stephen and I have been enjoying golfing together over the last few months. It is hard but enjoyable with lots of friends!





Swimming this summer with Craig and Blair has been a blast! Their pool is clean and so relaxing. So much so that pearl jumps in with us any time we swim. The hot tub has been my favorite place this summer. 




August has been fun and tiring all at the same time. We have some fun stuff planned for the rest of the year. Should be great!



No comments: