It's already September! We haven't been doing much. This is the first year in about 7 years that we aren't going up to Sipapu with the cross country team so we have a pretty easy fall ahead of us. I have been trying to get the boys out to do a little more but sometimes that just doesn't work out.
Dad helped me relplace the light in the guest bedroom. We put up a fan so hopefully it won't be too hot in the summertime.
We saw this gorgeous sunset on the way to mutual this week. It was incredible!!! I made Nolen try to get a thousand photos!!
Thursday, the relief society had a get together and I made a dessert board. It was delicious! I have been on a serious diet for the last four weeks so this was a good treat!
Stephen just looked so handsome standing in front of Craig and Blair's Telsa truck! I had to snap a photo.
I went with Craig and Blair to the dog park with pearl and bunny. These two are hilarious together.
Dad's flower garden is finally starting to grow and it looks so lovely!
We went to the temple for another youth activity. I am so glad that my boys will still do things with me.
Lastly, I have been trying to get the boys our more, so Nolen and I went on a bike ride around the bosque behind our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment