2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, November 10, 2024

10 miles, no wait 11 mile trail run

 You know when you think you are super human, you sign up for a race.  Well I didn't know my life was going to fall apart so I signed up for a 10 mile trail run in the Sandia mountains.  I didn't get in all the training that I wanted to for this race and that is OK.  I did the very best I could with the life I was given and I had a great time.  Stephen ended up taking me up to the race on race day.  I had to walk a mile up to the start line because they wouldn't let cars go up past the gate at Elena Gallegos open space.  A sweet trail worker picked me and drove me to the start line so that helped.  It had just snowed and it was freezing that morning.  I tried not to wear too many clothes so that I didn't over heat while running up the trails.  It was a tough last 3 miles but I pushed through until I saw on my watch that the race was ELEVEN miles!  HA!  

I ended up 3rd in my age group and I am so glad I did something really hard this year! (Well you know, besides burying my mom.) 
















No comments: