This month is filled to the brim! Filled! I am going non stop from place to place to place. I just don't even know what it will feel like to slow down and stop. Maybe I shouldn't because I know I will be sad. Or maybe I should allow the sadness to set in.
Jared and Faith planned with temple wedding for November 9th, 2024. One day before my 10 mile trail run. I took a last flight on Friday night to Phoenix and spent the evening with Chelsea at a coworkers wedding reception. We then went back to her place and fell fast asleep. Saturday, we went to brunch with her friends and then she took me to the Mesa Cemetery to visit my moms grave. I met my sister, Kendra and my dad at the cemetery and then we headed over to the temple. Jared and Faith had a beautiful sealing. We ate at Pete's fish and Chips across from the temple afterward.
We left the group and went shopping because I have a HUGE race tomorrow and I need new shoes. It snowed like crazy in New Mexico and my shoes do not have any traction. So Chelsea took Kendra and I too the Nike store and we used her discount to buy some new clothes and shoes. When all was said and done, it was a fun quick trip to Phoenix and I am so glad I got to see my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment