Tuesday
Ribeye with salt and pepper. For a side add lemon peppered steamed veggies.
*We buy Ribeye from costco one a month and it is totally worth every bite.
Wednesday
Cheesy Chicken Potpie
1 pound boneless skinless chk breasts
1 tablespoon all purpose flour
1 Jar (16 ounces) Ragu Cheese Creation double cheddar cheese sauce
1 bag frozen mixed veggies
1 prepared pastry for single crust pie
Heat oven to 425 degrees. Toss Chicken with Flour stir in Ragu sauce and veggies. Cover Casserole with pie crust. Cover with Aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until chk is done.
Thursday
Crispy Oven Bake Chk
4 Boneless Skinless breasts
3/4 cup roasted red pepper salsa
1 cup crushed tortilla chips (good to use from the bottom of the bag)
Marinate chicken in salsa over night. Heat oven to 350 degrees and coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Discard salsa. Roll Chicken over tortilla chips. Bake for 45 minutes
Friday
Jalapeno Grilled Chicken
4 boneless skinless chk breasts
1/4 cup jalapeno jelly (or smashed jalapenos)
2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
Combine jalapeno jelly and lime juice in small saucepan. Stir constantly until melted and smooth. Grill chicken breasts for 20 minutes on each side. Add sauce for the last 10 minutes.
Saturday
Brawts
*see Menu Here.
Sunday
Fiesta Chk and Rice
1 can Campbell's condensed tomato soup
3/4 cup water
3/4 cup rice
1 teaspoon chili powder
4 boneless skinless chk breasts
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Stir the soup, water, rice and chili powder in baking dish. Add chicken. Bake for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese upon removal.
Monday
New and improved Pizza and Movie night (also known as Family home evening).
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You have some really yummy sounding recipes! I think we should start a recipe exchanging blog or something! :)
Now that is a great idea!!! I am in!
I'm so impressed with how domestic you've become :)
Yeah I LOVE those nice and easy recipes!! Cooking at home has actually become...dare I say...fun! haha. I'm making stir fry tonight but I am flying without a recipe, so I'll let you know how that goes :)
Post a Comment