To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.
My parents came for a visit over the weekend and we enjoyed the small amount of warm weather that mother nature could offer. That being said... It Snowed!! We spent Friday morning at the zoo where Edward's favorite animal was the "Lobo" or Wolf... why? Because they looks like a "Doggies".
Saturday we planned to head up to the tram for a ride; however, it was so snow packed with snowboarders we didn't get to go up. We then decided to fly Stephen's helicopter in the windy cold park next to our house.
All in all, it was awonderfulweekend with my parents. I am so grateful to have them close by and to be able to spend time with them. I know Edward enjoyed his time playing with his trucks in the street with the help from grandma and grandpa S.
3 comments:
Yay, it's fun he's getting old enough to enjoy going places and playing! Your grandparents are lucky! :-)
How fun to have a park right by your house!! I bet you guys get lots of good use out of that! :)
AWWW FUN! I like all the pictures. It looks like he had fun with them!
Post a Comment