This last week, I was in a wonderful Relief Society program as Eliza R. Snow. She sings a song about Emma Smith that is so powerful. I would practice this song in tears just thinking "How much can one heart take?" I think all too often, we as women as asked to bare many burdens that we do not feel we can handle. It is a welcome relief to know that Heavenly Father has a plan and we allow Him to, he will help shoulder the load. To all the women who are suffering, heavy laden, and filled with grief take a moment and listen to "Emma" from a Nashville Tribute to Joseph Smith. Know that you are loved and we as women should stand together to help build up this beautiful nation.
Friday, March 2, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You sang so beautifully and powerfully! It really was a great night.
Post a Comment