This years gala was a true joy! Edward and Nolen both worked so hard to learn their songs so they could perform well at the gala. Edward has been taking private cello lessons for the last year and a half. He finally hit a place where he could hear that he was playing the right note! He works so hard every night after school learning new songs. He also loves trying to play his cello songs on the piano! Music to my ears! I try not to push them too hard when it comes to music because I love it so much, but part of me really wants them to love music as much as I do.
The school this year has been great in so many ways and then not so great in so many other ways. Edward has really struggled with his 3rd grade teacher. Nolen, on the other hand, has flourished. I to back and fourth on switching school, staying at this school, or home schooling. I have been trying to ponder and pray on what the best choice is for my children and I still do not have an answer. Right now, I am just doing what they want to do: stay at the school. I just keep hoping things will be OK, but some times hope is just not enough. Anyhow, I made some great videos of the gala. Enjoy!













No comments:
Post a Comment